SurferNETWORK's 24/7 Streaming Solution
Specialized in Meeting the Needs of Mid and Small Market Stations
SurferNETWORK has been in business since 1998. During that time we have
developed every capability for an Internet Broadcast that is required by a
radio station. Our services are based on Windows Media Format - the most widely available format on the Internet.
SurferNETWORK Features and Capabilities
A "Just Like Radio" Experience:
- 'Instant On' technology
- Superior sound quality with no dropouts or buffering
- Customized player branded for each station.
- Group Tuners that allow listeners to instantly click between your stations
- Integration with the more popular automation systems to provide Artist and Title
- Revenue Share Program
- Terrestrial Ad Replacement works with all major automation systems
- "Rubber banding" technology creates seamless transitions even if ads are not of a precise duration
- Professional software to manage and schedule ad campaigns
- Provides affadavits to your clients so they know their message is being heard
We offer a full turnkey solution to radio stations:
- Comprehensive listener reports give you monthly, daily, and up-to-the-minute data.
- 24/7 Monitoring with Alerting Capabilities
- Our One-Click Royalty Reporter allows you to file Sound Exchange reports easily.
- Streaming computers and proprietary software. We can do a remote install of our software on your own machine, or we can provide you with a pre-configured computer customized to your broadcast. (Shipping and refundable deposit required.)
- 24/7 Tech Support, and email support for your listeners
- Manage the service offering to your budget - our streaming service is very economical. Our standard service agreement accommodates most stations and gives you an unlimited number of concurrent listeners. Please contact us for more options and details.
"As from the beginning of our relationship the work is perfect and looks great! As I stated all is running smoothly and nothing but praise for your service!"
If you have any questions, please ask us – we'd like to talk to you.
It's easy to get started.
It is simple to get started. All you need is some content, a computer, and and a reliable high-speed Internet connection. Once you are ready, we remotely access the machine for setup and testing which usually takes less than 30 minutes. You would also need to create a "listen live" button on your website so listeners can access the stream. Please see our page about Broadcaster Requirements for more information.
"Just a quick note to say THANK YOU for all of your help today. I really appreciate you familiarizing me and helping us get up and running with the streaming process. I appreciate the time you put in on the phone, as well as the attention you give to people - as opposed to being passed off to this person and that person as they might in some huge company. So, thanks for all of your help and the personalized service. It's much appreciated."
Station Groups and Corporate Pricing
Please contact us for multi-station, corporate, or other special pricing arrangements.
Blocking or Streaming Certain Content
Some broadcasters do not have the right to stream certain content such as professional sporting events or syndicated shows. We have developed the capability to turn the stream off during this time, or we can automatically record an alternate show on your station and stream that during the blocked-out period.
Conversely, we have stations that only stream certain events, such as their local high school's football games. We can turn the stream on and off automatically according to any schedule provided to us.
Recording a Live Broadcast
In addition, we can record a live event while it is being broadcast and streamed, so that it is also available later for on-demand listening. When the event is over, it automatically uploads to our server and is then available for access from a link on your web site.
Custom-Branded Media Player
SurferNETWORK offers a customized branded player for each of your stations, or a group tuner with all of your stations to select from. A "listen live" button on your website will link your listeners to your PLAYER. You can also display artist and title straight from you automation system.
Listeners and broadcasters alike say that the SurferNETWORK experience is 'JUST LIKE RADIO'.