* Price per month per each 1,000 listener hours exceeding the Included Hours in any month
VIDEO STREAMING SERVICE:
* Price per month per each 250 viewer hours exceeding the Included Hours in any month
Special Pricing Agreements
Contact us for special pricing agreements tied to the duration of your season or school term.
How Automatic Streaming & Archiving Works
- For each channel, you need a webcasting server computer that encodes
your source material and transmits it to our data center – we can
provide you with a suitable server pre-loaded with all the necessary
software. This server must have a full-time connection to the
(Special arrangements can be made for webcasting from remote locations.)
- To schedule an event, you make a simple listing in a text file on
that server with the date and time of each event. You can change this
schedule moment-to-moment, and it’s as easy as you could imagine. You
can create recurring events or one-time events. An event listing for
August 12 might look like:
2004/08/12 11:00am - 2004/08/12 01:00pm
- You connect your audio/video source to the encoder server.
- The encoder automatically turns on at the preset time of each event, and turns off at the corresponding pre-set time. While the encoder is turned on, it simultaneously records the event while it broadcasts the event to our data center
- Your audience clicks on a “listen live” button on your web site to access the “stream” as it is being broadcast live.
- When the event is over, the recorded file is automatically transferred to our data center.
- You post a link on your web page in association with each recorded (“archived”) file – when a listener or viewer clicks on that event's link they are connected to our data center and we rebroadcast that event to them.
It is simple and automatic. You can easily set up and manage hundreds of events a year with minimal effort, and no worries.
Our streaming service supports a virtually unlimited number of concurrent listeners so we can accommodate promotion, advertising, or other events that might attract hundreds or even thousands of listeners or viewers.